Friday, March 29, 2013

Photography!


This year, I had it all planned out. I would have my other photography friend do it with me, and we would be the best ever. People would flock to even get a glimpse of our pictures. Then time didn't stop for me to arrange it, or talk to her, or anything!! And look, it's already almost April. Shame on me. In fact, I had planned on making this type of post for March. More shame. But, now I will do April's, and maybe even more! I spent a bit of time trying to find a good photo-a-day schedule, and thanks to Kelli, over at She Learns As She Goes, I found Fat Mum Slim who's been doing these forever! So, hopefully you'll join me on this new, yet oft thought of adventure, and it will be a smashing success!

Photo A Day April

I'm posting this a couple days early, so you can get yourself all psyched up about it! I'll also post it on April 1st. Unless I decide to fool you. ;) Feel free to comment  with some of your pictures! I hope to be posting mine by the week instead of the day. That way you can see a whole weeks worth of creativeness at once!
 Now, go and be creative!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I might do something like this! ^.^ I think along with NaNo it'd be awesome. Great inspiration! I can't wait to see some pictures!:D They sound super fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Join me! And, I'm hoping to do these monthly now, but we shall see. Good intentions....

      Delete

Please make sure that your comments are appropriate and mature, as well as respectful of others' viewpoints. We welcome your feedback and discussion, but will delete any inappropriate comments.