Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bucket List!

I have recently been thinking over my bucket list. Obviously, some of the things on it are completely frivolous, but others are slightly more meaningful. Having never written it down before, I thought I should try, and that someone else might enjoy it. Also, these are *not* in order of priority, importance, or likelihood of occurrence. :-)

~Drive with all the windows down and the radio blaring country and/or classical music (Your song, it made me want to roll my windows down and cruise--not sure who that is, but it is a country song that is popular right now! And you never hear people blasting classical music. Sometimes being different is fun!)

~Live in London, in a "flat" for at least a month (221b Baker Street, anyone?)
Dream Flat!


~Watch at least one episode of Doctor Who (everyone says it is good, and I'm entitled to my own opinion, but I can't form one unless I see it! Although I have heard that it is impossible to watch without becoming kind of addicted)

~Be on an airplane that depart and arrives on schedule (I have been on lots of airplanes, just none that were on time!)

~Kiss "my" guy somewhere really romantic, like an outdoor cafe in France, or the top of the London Eye, or sitting with our feet in a cool bubbling fountain. (Not that I have "a guy" yet, and I would prefer to be engaged, or married before I began kissing him {especially in public!})

~Go on a missions trip to Haiti, or Guyana, or Portugal. (I have *almost* family who are missionaries in Guyana, not to mention I've already been there, I have real family who have been to Portugal for a missions trip, and our church takes a group to Haiti every year)

~Watch every musical I possibly can at least once if I like it. (I'm going to see Seussical this weekend! And someday I must see Jane Eyre again! Or maybe I should just be in a musical--not likely!)

~Read Anna Karenina, or War and Peace, or another one of those books that no one reads, but everyone wished they had. (And there are some in this category that I have read, or am reading. I am working on Carl Sandburg's biography of Abraham Lincoln)

I have many more things on this list, a few of which are no one else's business (one including finishing "my" novel, which none of my usual editors have even seen!) :-), and a few of which are just to strange or to personal to share. But, if you like knowing how odd I am, based upon what I want to do in life, comment! Someday I will put together another list if people enjoy this one! 
What is something odd that is on your bucket list? Please share!

~Clio

1 comment:

  1. One of the things on my bucket list is to go bull riding; It looks like a lot of fun!... Until you hit the ground, of course, that is. =P

    Another one is to go skydiving. I don't know if I would have the courage to jump out of the plane, but it would be so much fun!

    Another one is to give blood; which I'm planning on doing tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure that your comments are appropriate and mature, as well as respectful of others' viewpoints. We welcome your feedback and discussion, but will delete any inappropriate comments.