Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week 2 Accomplished!

I don't really have anything to say in prep, except for the fact that I apologize that these are so late, :( so I'm just gonna start posting. Okay? Cool.

8. On Your Plate - *sigh* I have no accurate description for this. It's a marble cake that my mom made out of a box. But when you add frosting to it, and you haven't had cake in ages, it's pretty good!! Not as good as some plain frosting I had the other day though. ;)


9. Tiny - FLOWERS are coming up!!! I'm so excited!! Although, it did snow yesterday. But, the green plants and fresh spring air are coming!


10. A Place - This is a picture of a picture. The original picture was taken by my father at a castle in Germany! New Schwanstine?


11. Detail - Let me preface this--I Love puzzles! This is my favorite one I've done. Can you guess what it's of? (I'll tell you next week)


12. In The Middle - This word hangs in one of our living areas between some pictures and the words, 'Family' and 'Friends'.


13. View from your bed - Well, my rooms a mess. *shock* Actually, I had someone tell me the other day as I was organizing something outside of home - "Your room must be clean!" I started laughing. : )



14. Water - Now if I lived in some exotic area with a oceanfront view, I'd have a fantastic awe-inspiring picture for you. Well.... I have a dog! ;) So, here's how my dog sees water!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here is the prompt I'm using this month! Join me! Even if it's just for a day! There are some days that I'm looking forward to especially!! :D (Like fire.)
Photo A Day April

2 comments:

  1. That would be Neuschwanstein :) It's a very, very pretty castle, although the hill you have to hike up to get there is absolutely MURDER. (It's actually what Cinderella's Castle in Disneyland/Disney World is based off of, which I think is pretty neat, considering I've now been to both.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did know that the Cinderella Castles were based off of it, and I have seen one of them. :D But, I haven't seen Neuschwanstien. My dad biked around Germany and took that photo. When he was younger. ;) But I don't think he actually went up to the castle.

      That's really neat that you've been to both!! I'm not a big traveler, I like consistency. But I would like to go to Europe and visit for a little while someday.

      Delete

Please make sure that your comments are appropriate and mature, as well as respectful of others' viewpoints. We welcome your feedback and discussion, but will delete any inappropriate comments.