Monday, April 8, 2013

First week of Photo-a-Day

    So, I didn't end up taking all these on their appropriate day, but I did take them. Which is a fairly big accomplishment for me. Without further ado;

1. Play - This is what I play!

2. Blue - This is in honor of April being Autism Awareness month! I have a cousin who has Autism, so this is something that I greatly appreciated.

 

3. Something Beginning with A - This was a little tough for me actually. But, I scrounged up some Animals!


4. This happened today - My big project last week. I fixed some marks on a dresser that were aggravating my slight OCDness. 


5. Something good - These are some of my printed! photoshopped pictures.


6. Air - Again, one that kinda stumped me. But we've had a couple windy days lately, so this was the best I could do. I'm not really happy with it. :/


7. Dreamy - This is my daydream and listen to music corner. It's also good for reading and school. 


So, that's all my pictures since last Monday! That was a lot, and I may split it into two posts this week if time allows. I hope you enjoyed them! I'm off to take today's picture. Hmm... on your plate... I think that may call for some food! Yum!

If you want to jump in and join my photo-a-day adventure this month feel free! You can see the prompt that I'm using, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are appropriate and mature, as well as respectful of others' viewpoints. We welcome your feedback and discussion, but will delete any inappropriate comments.