Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vacation!

Hi all!

Well, my summer is almost half over. Which is really sad, and really shocking to me. I feel like I just got out of school and finally had some free time. But, I've put it all to good use! I'm getting some schoolwork done ahead for next year, went to the IFCA Youth Convention, got to spend some fun time with my muses, and tomorrow I'm going camping with my family!

So, summer hasn't been the greatest for me blogging wise. But I'm going to write out what photo-a-day thingys I had left and hopefully finish them up this week. :/ Hopefully. And, I kinda want to do Blimey Cow's photo-a-day challenge, 'cause Kelli came up with it, but ya'll saw how sucessful mine went. :p

I'm closing this nice short post with a huge lesson that I (re)learned at Convention. Prayer.
You can never have too much real prayer, I mean, God gave us 24/7 access to His throne room!! So many of us don't even use it! For example, in our youth group we have many different personalitys. (I know, shocker there.) Even in a nine person group we have SO many personality clashes. We had nine people involved in a worship leading MTA (Ministry Training Area) and we were really struggling during our practices. We'd get distracted, or all be talking at once, or.... you know how it goes. Finally our second to last practice we all just stopped and decided that we needed to pray. After that, I'd like to say that it was smooth sailing. Sadly, that would be lying. But it did go much better, and we had our focus in the right place. On actually worshiping God, not "performing".

Praying always,
Erato

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, hon! Just remember that blogging is about finding a way to make things work. I'm just really glad ya'll haven't given up yet. (: I really hope everyone that went to convention with you had a great time! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure that your comments are appropriate and mature, as well as respectful of others' viewpoints. We welcome your feedback and discussion, but will delete any inappropriate comments.