Monday, July 8, 2013

Steppin' Up in the World

Well, we as the muses have a pretty exciting announcement to make....

We have reached more than 1,000 pageviews!!! :D  *throws confetti* A huge thank you to our few but faithful followers, and also to the bloggers who have inspired us!  We’ll just try to forget about all of the random spam websites that we apparently get pageviews from. ;)  

I just wanted to pop in here to let you know that although we have kind of gone AWOL (well besides Erato, of course) we still have very good intentions to continue with this blog!  I have some different ideas spinning around, and we’re also hoping to do some posts about our activities as a group... So stay tuned! ;)  

So one quick prayer request?  Yes, I think that’s in order. :)   I’m planning on taking a College Composition CLEP test sometime this week, and I have been kind of consumed with it recently.  Actually, I’m mostly just worrying about it. :P  So yes, please pray for me!!  
I am also leaving in about 6 weeks to move almost 700 miles away, so preparing for that has been kind of scary.  BUT I will have so many amazing opportunities while I’m there, and I plan to come back home to visit my muses very often.  

So yes!  Quick update, prayer request, celebration of our pageviews... and I think that’s all I’ve got!  Happy Monday all!! :)

~Calliope

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying!!! Good luck, chica! :) Please keep us updated often. And a HUGE congrats to you! I know how big that can be! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure that your comments are appropriate and mature, as well as respectful of others' viewpoints. We welcome your feedback and discussion, but will delete any inappropriate comments.