Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hey!

So, this is just a quick thing before I hit the hay, but I thought I'd give you an excuse for not posting. (Excuses, excuses, we hear them everyday...) My fellow muses and I were at a convention last week. The IFCA National Youth Convention to be exact. Check it out if you have the time!

Anyway, I'm gonna' be posting different things that I learned, and the like for a while and this is the first thing that I've been majorly implementing.

The convention was at Appalacian Bible College in WV, which means very rocky, hilly, and all-around unusual (to me) terrain. I got more excersize last week than I have in a long time. Walking up and down mountains, walking around campus, and running back to my dorm when I'd forgotten something. I also branched out and tried several new activites. The one I'm here to tell you about today, is running, *cough* walking *cough* the 5K. So, I may have done more walking than running... But Hey! I finished! And with a very respectable time for a couch potato, I may add, 42:57.

Today I ran two miles! I'm trying to keep it up, because I had so much more energy than I've had in a looong time since I came back.

Just one of many stories to come!
Erato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are appropriate and mature, as well as respectful of others' viewpoints. We welcome your feedback and discussion, but will delete any inappropriate comments.