Friday, February 8, 2013

Currently

    A list of things I'm 'Currently'. I enjoy reading these and I hope you do too!

    WATCHING
Snow. Where I live, we have about a foot and a half. I love watching snow! From inside. :) At night, I'll either turn on a light or watch the streetlight to see the illuminated snowfall. Gorgeous.
What all the trees look like!
    LISTENING
To the Piano Guys on Pandora. I love classical music and some contemporary sounds, which means I really love the Piano Guys. 

    TASTING
Cinnamon Raisin English muffins with peanut butter. Yum! But I'm expecting lots of yummy food this weekend. Calliope is supposed to bring me lots of junk food. 

    LEARNING
More than I ever could remember. Physically - I'm learning that I love pushing myself to exercise. Emotionally - I'm learning that I don't have to be the one who never has problems. In fact, trying to be so often causes more problems. Spiritually - I'm learning that I need to balance my thinking. We are told to, "Fix our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith", to, "dwell on these (pure, lovely, true, commendable,) things". When I do, it helps me to view others as individuals, each with struggles and failings, but individuals that God loves unconditionally. 

    PLANNING
To go on a winter retreat this weekend! Our youth group is going to a camp tonight where we will stay until Sunday morning. We have devotional sessions, a talent show, night games, and broomball planned. 
Broomball. We usually use hockey sticks. 

CRAFTING
    A secret for now. But I'm excited to show the finished product!

ASKING
    If you have any talent show ideas, or ones that you done and loved? What are you currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are appropriate and mature, as well as respectful of others' viewpoints. We welcome your feedback and discussion, but will delete any inappropriate comments.